Happy humpday y’all!
Sorry I am posting a couple days later than usual, it’s a little busy around here with work and my finals approaching next week. I wanted to share a super easy, guilt-free meal that I made this week and loved. You can’t go wrong with a crockpot meal that is also healthy! I hope you guys enjoy it!
Crockpot Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken breasts (I used 2 large ones but you can make as much as you need)
- Taco seasoning packet (low sodium)
- Container of salsa (I used Garden Fresh Gourmet Jack’s Special)
- Romaine lettuce
- Cheese (if desired)
- Spray crock pot. Place chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot. Pour taco seasoning (I used about 3/4 of the packet) and salsa (about 3/4 of container) on top of chicken.
- Set crock pot to low and let cook for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken when ready to serve with two forks in crock pot (it should shred very easily).
- Place chicken into romaine lettuce and sprinkle cheese on top.
I have also used this crockpot chicken for regular tacos and burrito bowls. It’s so versatile and so good!