Happy Monday friends!
A while ago I shared my favorite smoothie on the blog and now I wanted to share a seasonal spin on a smoothie that I have been loving lately. With fall in full force and the holidays quickly approaching, there is nothing better than a healthy pumpkin smoothie to cool down after a workout or enjoy for an after-dinner treat.
- 1/3 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 frozen bananas, pre-sliced
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 scoops of your favorite protein powder (I use Protein World Slender Blend vanilla)
- A drizzle of honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in blender using a splash of almond milk at first
- Continue to add almond milk until you reach desired consistency
- Pour and enjoy!
(photo cred: Alyssa Rodammer who introduced me to the recipe!)
Happy Fall ya’ll! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful season!
– M –