As fall is quickly approaching (hello Pumpkin Spice everything and football season!), we wanted to share some of our fall fashion favorites. Some of these pieces we wore last year and some we are looking forward to sporting in the upcoming months.
- Booties– I bought a pair of suede booties last year (mine are more of a caramel color) and wore them countless times. They are a great alternative from the classic riding boot and can be dressed down with jeans, a long sleeve tee, and a scarf or dressed up with a tunic dress and necklace.
- Green Military Vest– I love that army green is in the season! I am looking to purchase a military vest that I can wear in the warmer Fall months (most likely with jeans and my booties). I love throwing a vest on over a plain shirt to add some flair.
- Plaid Scarf– I am obsessed with scarfs no matter what season, but Fall is definitely my favorite time to wear scarfs to accessorize an outfit. I purchased this scarf last season and wore it with boots, jeans, and neutral colored sweaters. Plus it’s plaid, bonus! I would also love to find a plaid blanket scarf for the colder months.
- Lace Up Heels – I’m loving the lace up heels and sandals that are trending right now. They are the perfect shoe to transition from summer to fall and there’s so many cute variations out there. I have my eye on a couple pairs, but my go to is always black since they can go with everything.
- Plaid Top – I’m also digging plaid, and I just ordered a plaid button up shirt to wear with jeans and booties. It’s going to be really hot in Arizona for a few more months, but this shirt is light enough to wear in the heat but still looks perfect for Fall.
- Gold Pendant Necklaces – These necklaces are so fun and easy to layer and mix and match. I just ordered a bar pendant necklace from Nordstrom and look forward to wearing it with some of my new Fall tops.
– A & M –